And so, lushes and reprobates, we arrive in the year 2015 with nary a hoverboard or flying car in sight. I’ve felt kinda cheated ever since this century/millennium began, waiting for the 21st-century space age speculated by many an 80s cartoon and Hollywood movie.
Still, there’s always broadband and blogging to dull the pain of dashed childhood expectations, and I plan to peck out many a provocative palliative over the next month or twelve. Topics up for Infernal attention over the next 364 solar culminations include:
- The Rotherham case and the socially distorted narrative informing its public perception.
- Challenging the “evil Jewish conspiracy” narrative that fuels the worldview of many a Hebrew-hating identitarian.
- Reviews of recent and future reads, including Every Cradle is a Grave, Madame Einzige: Amor Fati, Freedom of Speech in England:Its Present State and Likely Prospects, The Gas Chamber of Sherlock Holmes, Heart Killer, and Homo, 99 and 44/100% Nonsapiens
- The parallels and contrasts between religion and fiction-franchise fandoms.
- Eviscerating the Suffragettes and their wretched legacy.
- Poking at the one-drop rule ironically informing modern, ostensibly progressive views of race.
- Tearing apart Theresa May and her cuntish policies.
Of course, there’ll also be the usual current-events-triggered tirades, a few more one-two jabs against democratic thought and politics, general immolations of identity politics of all stripes, and PC, and a cudgelling of conservatisms, concealed and candid. Others may have failed to deliver on the promise of a sci-fi heaven, but I’ll definitely deliver on opening up Hell.
Till the next Infernal episode…